Re: RARA-AVIS: Dennis Lynds in Finnish

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 03 May 2005

Juri,

The publisher dealt with the Finnish house, but I knew all about the publication of ACT OF FEAR. The rest are all works for hire and I would have had no financial interest in them so was never told about them. The short stories I should have been paid, so perhaps they were pirated.

Dennis-Michael
----- Original Message ----- From: "Juri Nummelin" < juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:42 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Dennis Lynds in Finnish

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM