RARA-AVIS: this week as Brett Halliday

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 02 May 2005

Hi, Dennis: Thanks for joining the list. I have a question because I just did a panel on Brett Halliday at Left Coast Crime Conference in El Paso with Marv Lachman and Ted Fitzgerald. In my bibliography of Shayne novels, I have a credit that says you are the author of:

Too friendly, too dead (1963)

Is this correct? Did you pen any other titles in the Shayne series?

Thanks for sharing.

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html Author of MAKE MINE A MYSTERY and A READERS GUIDE TO THE PRIVATE EYE NOVEL

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM