RARA-AVIS: Noir Night

From: Bill Crider ( bcrider@houston.rr.com)
Date: 25 Mar 2005

Last night was "Noir Night" at Murder by the Book in Houston. Ken Bruen, Al Guthrie, Jason Starr, J. D. Rhoades, and Duane Swierczynski were the panelists, and a good time was had by all. It would have been even more fun if Jason Starr had said "fuck," but he didn't.

I bought Starr's Twisted City, Guthrie's Kiss Her Goodbye, Rhoades' The Devil's Right Hand, Swierczynski's Secret Dead Men, and Bruen's Her Last Call to Louis MacNeice and Rilke on Black. Lots of good reading there, I'm sure.

Bill Crider

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM