RARA-AVIS: Any Information on Zekial Marko

From: becoming_animal ( becoming_animal@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Mar 2005

My name is John Bedard and I work with the Writer's Guild of America, west, in Los Angeles. I came across this posting regarding Zekial marko aka John Trinian.

The Guild has in its possession due Mr. Zekial or his estate for his work on "The Nightstalker", 1974.

But the Guild does not have his current contact information, if any. I am tracking any possible leads, no matter how tenuous - which brings me to your recent postings regarding Mr. Zekial:

I was wondering if anyone knows of his whereabouts or information regarding his estate.

If so, it would be easier to email me at my Guild address:

jbedard@wga.org

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM