Re: RARA-AVIS: Bruen and Unnecessary Anything

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 16 Mar 2005

Donna,

At Bouchercon, one of the cliché³ Ian Rankin said he'd like to see the end of was serial killer chapters in italics. Funny, because another guy on the panel, Mark Billlingham, is guilty of that technique, as I learned later when I read Scaredy Cat. Maybe that's why he laughed a little nervously.

Billingham's very amusing in person and in print, but unfortunately, as far as the plot goes, you've got him pegged with the hot chocolate, etc.

Karin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM