RARA-AVIS: Re: Bruen and Unnecessary Anything

From: Ray Banks ( raybanks77@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 16 Mar 2005

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Donna <donna.moore@v...> wrote: The ones I don't like
> are where the author seems to think that making their killer a
murderer
> of blue eyed women with one arm (the women, not the murderer), who
> drowns his victims in an increasingly violent way in a vat of hot
> chocolate while narrating The Rhyme of The Ancient Mariner,
drawing a
> picture of a squirrel on the wall and scattering rose petals
around the
> bathroom is all the character development and justification the
avid
> reader needs. A-ha - the serial killer was burned by a scalding
mug of
> hot chocolate as a baby, force-fed him by his mother Rose, a blue-
eyed
> ex Womens Royal Navy sailor who lost an arm in a bizarre accident
> involving a rabid squirrel.

And apparently has two pairs of arms. That should have been a dead giveaway.

Ray B

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM