Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: the new generation

From: Michael Robison (
Date: 15 Mar 2005

Jeff wrote about When the Sacred Ginmill Closes:
  I would second that but would also suggest that the Scudders be read in order -- it helps to follow his fight against alcoholism and his personal relationships.

**************** I kinda think that too, Jeff. The only one I've read is the SACRED GINMILL because it's one that always comes highly recommended, but after reading only it I have the impression that a lot of its power is gained by reading the preceding ones.