Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: the new generation

From: jobrien892@aol.com
Date: 15 Mar 2005

In a message dated 3/15/2005 7:12:31 AM US Mountain Standard Time, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

> Let me suggest Eight Million Ways to Die and When the Sacred Ginmill
> Closes if you want the best Scudders.

I would second that but would also suggest that the Scudders be read in order
-- it helps to follow his fight against alcoholism and his personal relationships.

Quick Order -

Sins of the Fathers, In the Midst of Death, A Time to Murder and Create, A Stab in the Dark, Eight Million Ways to Die, When the Sacred Ginmill Closes - this is really a flashback to earlier days, Out on the Cutting Edge, A Ticket to the Boneyard, A Dance at the Slaughterhouse, A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Devil Knows You're Dead, A Long Line of Dead Men, Even the Wicked, Everybody Dies, Hope to Die, and All the Flowers are Dying.

I'm a fanatic about reading series in order, but in this case it actually makes sense.

Jeff in the desert

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM