RE: RARA-AVIS: the new generation

From: Chris M ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 14 Mar 2005

Mark - There is much in your post to consider. Thanks for writing it.

One side note: could you or someone else make a case for what I'm missing with Rankin? I love Pelecanos, Lehane, Sallis, Bruen, McDermid, Connelly etc. and it seems like Rankin is alsways included with that lot. I've never been able to dive into the Rebus series like I've done with all the others. I would love it if he finally clicked for me.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM