Re: RARA-AVIS: intro

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Mar 2005

Laura wrote:

I look forward to any recommendations. Right now, I think my favorite is historical mystery, but I'm reading a little bit of everything.

*********** Welcome to the list, Laura. If you aren't used to hardboiled and noir, I'd recommend something sorta mainstream to start out with, like the early Michael Connelly novels with Harry Bosch in them. CONCRETE BLONDE and BLACK ICE come to mind, not because they stand out from the others but just that those are the ones I can think of.

Good luck, miker

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM