RARA-AVIS: NyTimes Book Reviews / Parker and Block

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Mar 2005

Rara Avians might have particular interest in Mailyn Stasio's reviews this week. Under the title "The Aging Action Hero" she has reviews of new books by Robert B. Parker and Lawrence Block among others.

You might have to register, but it doesn't cost anything and as far as I know I have never been pestered by the Times sales force connected with my registration.

Try:

http://nytimes.com/2005/03/13/books/review/013CRIMEL.html?pagewanted=all

Jack Bludis

Shamus and Anthony nominee http://www.jackbludis.com
"Shadow of the Dahlia"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM