RARA-AVIS: Raymond Chandler's Bond Reviews

From: silhouetteman1955 ( silhouetteman1955@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 11 Mar 2005

Could someone please post some of Raymond Chandler's reviews of the Bond novels on RARA-AVIS please? I'd be interested in reading the reviews in full. There is a very interesting radio conversation between the two authors, who were friends from July 1958 where they discuss 'British and American Thrillers'. It used to be available on the old RARA-AVIS group, and I have a copy of it.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM