RARA-AVIS: New Orleans vacation

From: Glenn ( sirinigar@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Mar 2005

I'm going down to New Orleans for a week, I saw some of the bookstore suggestions posted earlier this month. Anyone have any other suggestions on bookstores in the area? They don't have to be in the French Quarter, hell they don't need to be in New Orleans proper anywhere within say 20 miles would be cool.

Anyone have any other suggestions on what to do while I'm in town?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM