RARA-AVIS: Re: Humour

From: knucklelullaby ( ikon@navitaire.com)
Date: 10 Mar 2005

The Merle Constiner "Luther McGavock" stories are great! Battered Silicon Press put out a collection of all his "Dean" stories from Dime Detective. It's a bit pricey though. If possible you should try Robert Reeves "Cellini Smith" stories. If you need copies of the stories send me an email off line and I can hook you up. Your Pal, Bill

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Juri Nummelin"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM