RARA-AVIS: Re: Jim Beaver and DEADWOOD

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Mar 2005

> Having almost finished shooting the second season, and knowing
what's
> coming, it's difficult for me to reconcile the saloon owner in
DEADWOOD with
> the word "softening." This is the most hardboiled thing I've ever
been
> involved with.
>
> Jim Beaver

Damn, I hope so - first season he was such a violent heartless sob first half of the season, and then once he gets involved in organizing the town his character softened up. Most hardboiled show
(and best) on tv has to be The Shield. New season is starting up soon for that!

-Dave

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM