Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Jim Beaver and DEADWOOD

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 03 Mar 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Zeltserman" < davezelt@comcast.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:27 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Jim Beaver and DEADWOOD

> I thought DEADWOOD started off with a bang and fizzled somewhat
> after Wild Bill Hickock meets his end, especially when they start
> softening up the saloon owner.

Having almost finished shooting the second season, and knowing what's coming, it's difficult for me to reconcile the saloon owner in DEADWOOD with the word "softening." This is the most hardboiled thing I've ever been involved with.

Jim Beaver

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM