Re: RARA-AVIS: Mr. Blur

From: Richard Moore ( moorich2@aol.com)
Date: 27 Feb 2005

Yes, I suppose I am hopelessly loss in such things. For example, I have trouble with the concept of weapons "strapped to the outsides of female thighs." If they were strapped "inside female thighs" would that mean inside the flesh? If comic books and graphic novels have weapons located without regard to concealment or ease of use or any other practical rationale, then I doubt I will ever comprehend this territory.

Richard Moore

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM