RARA-AVIS: Overbooked

From: Damien ( pizerule@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 23 Feb 2005

After recently finishing The Barbed-Wire Kiss by Wallace Stroby and Dead I Well May Be by Adrian McKinty I've been looking forward to the latest books by each author. Thanks for the reminder Ann.
  We seem to be spoiled for choice in terms of quality hardboiled and/or noir novels by emerging authors, lately. At least, I seem to be finding it easier to track them down. Could it be possible that the genre is about to experience a boom in popularity?
  I recently received a few Point Blank Press books and am about to start Secret Dead Men by Duane Swierczynski with The Big Blind by Ray Banks to follow.
  Damien

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM