Re: RARA-AVIS: Trevanian

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 22 Feb 2005

I recall that I liked his book "Shibumi" a lot. Man that was a long time ago!

Brian Thornton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bludis Jack" < buildsnburns@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:31 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Trevanian

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM