Re: RARA-AVIS: The Judge

From: Robert Wheaton ( rwheaton@btinternet.com)
Date: 20 Feb 2005

I can't do much of anything but agree. I picked this up on vacation in San Francisco and read it while driving around the state. What a magnificent book. I've read some of the source material too, and am just as impressed by McCarthy's research as I am by his prose. What an astounding book. I wish I could find something else like it. Not, indeed, for the faint of heart. Or faint of stomach.

Rob

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM