Re: RARA-AVIS: Article on Maltese Falcon film

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07 Feb 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Beaver" < jumblejim@prodigy.net>

> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/02/06/CMGS7AO2O31.DTL

Not only is Eddie Muller one hell of a noir historian, he's a great writer, period. I think it might be interesting to feature his novel "The Distance" as one of our monthly discussion books. Also, if you get a chance to hear him talk about noir writing or film, take it. Attending the panel he did at Bouchercon with Doherty and Kerry Schooley, sitting behind Bill Denton and next to Karin Montin was one of the highlights of the Toronto B'con for me.

All the Best-

Brian Thornton

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry get free digital souvenirs, Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction. http://us.click.yahoo.com/RUJaMB/fV0JAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM