RARA-AVIS: Re: R-I-P Joe Kurtz

From: Glenn ( sirinigar@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Jan 2005

I agree Jim. It's too bad that the series has ended. I think that Simmons was just hitting his stride with Kurtz. Hopefully it's something he'll come back to. There was some info on the page that a film or T.V. series might be in the works. I'd like to see that.

Glenn

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM