RARA-AVIS: Re: Hendricks and Klavan

From: Charlie Stella ( CharlieOpera@aol.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2005

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Zeltserman" <davezelt@c...> wrote:

> > I'm doing an interview with her ... for Noir Originals in the
> > upcoming issue ...
>
> Day late and a dollar short, got Vicki already interviewed up on
> Hardluck. But got to agree, she's the definitely the Queen of Noir!
>
> http://www.hardluckstories.com/zine.htm
>
> -Dave Z.

Didn't notice a Rick Marinick (Boyos) alongside Vicki's interview there ... but everyone should definitely go take a look-see at the Vicki piece ... just reread three of her novels in prep for the Noir Originals interview ... Miami Purity continues to rock, as does Voluntary Madness and Sky Blues ... not to mention her piece on the Missippi Review ... looking forward to a reread of Iguana Love.

Who's short?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM