Re: RARA-AVIS: Black Money

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 09 Jan 2005

Very interesting observations, Victoria. It is fun, isn't it?--Karin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM