RARA-AVIS: Black Money

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 03 Jan 2005

I thought I'd check in about BLACK MONEY, the Ross Macdonald book that's the Book of the Month. I started it yesterday and haven't got too far, but am enjoying much more than I expected. I like Archer's narration and the conversations he has (though as usual everyone seems very willing to talk to a complete stranger).

The five Prove You're a Frenchman questions seemed ridiculous, but Archer admits that when he tries them out. I only got two of them right. I wonder how les oiseaux rares did on them! If none are reading the book, I can post them here.

Bill