Re: RARA-AVIS: Solomon's Vineyard

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 02 Jan 2005

My 1988 IPL paperback of Solomon's Vineyard claims it was originally published in the UK in 1941, and "a highly expurgated version entitled The Fifth Grave was offered in the United States in 1950, but until now, the complete text has only appeared in a privately printed limited edition." For what its worth, though, the paperback Mercury Publication, Jonathan Press Mystery, No 65, I have of the "abridged edtion" of The Fifth Grave shows a copyright date of 1946.

Mark