RARA-AVIS: Re: pronzini's cold FOGGY day: foxbrick and Chuck G.

From: tzingus_10968 ( tzingus_10968@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Dec 2004

Thanks, gentlemen, for the comments. I think that pretty much my sense of the ending to, but you both said it better than I could've. And sorry about getting the title wrong. Why did I think it was "November"? Thanks for the other Pronzini tip. JR

> > > This is a great story. But I'm a little curious about the
somewhat
> > > ambiguous ending. I'm not especially dense but I'm not sure if I
> > > understood the ending. Anyone care to enlighten me. The story is
> > > anthologized in Black Lizard Anthology 1987--a great collection.
> >
> > Hi JR,
> > I just found this anthology yesterday a local used book store,
and
> > agree, the ending of the Pronzini story is ambiguous. The only
> thing
> > I got out of it was that it was a twist ending. He leads you to
> > believe the the situation and characters are one thing, then
tells
> > you that they're something else. It isn't one of Pronzini's best,
> > IMO.
>
> And, oddly enough, I just picked up a copy of the first BLACK
LIZARD

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM