RARA-AVIS: Re: pronzini's cold november day: Mason and THE WIRE: Mark DJ

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Dec 2004

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "foxbrick" <foxbrick@y...> wrote:

about to be arrested
> by feds...

Try that again. Arrested by insurance investigators, I should've written.

--Argh. Mark, thanks for passing along that POST article. But now I get to fret that HBO will be stupid enough to cancel THE WIRE.

Just to show Showtime that (if DEAD LIKE ME is that station's best, as many seem to think) HBO can be just as profligate as anyone.

TM

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM