RE: RARA-AVIS: A Hell of an Ending

From: Brian Evankovich ( briane1911a1@hotmail.com)
Date: 17 Dec 2004

Jay, I enjoyed A Hell of a Woman as well when I read it several years ago, but I read somewhere that the alternate line climax you refer to was actually originally set in seperate columns in the original paperback edition (I have never seen the original and nobody has ever confirmed or denied this was true, however). I can't see the two-column thing working out very well, because having the lines alternate definately shows what's going on in a very effective manner. --Brian

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM