Re: RARA-AVIS: Scorsese on Scorsese

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 16 Dec 2004

MrT wrote:

"This 1-1/2 hour documentary is new. I am pretty sure that the other day was its premiere. It will probably turn up in Europe shortly. He has a lot of fans. What struck me was his ability to be present constantly when he speaks. No filler, sharp intelligence and encyclopaedic knowledge of cinema. And no conceit, so that one can actually listen to what he is saying."

The Washington Post's TV Week says it's a new documentary based on a five-hour interview with Richard Schickel. I taped it and am looking forward to watching it after your praise.

Mark

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM