RARA-AVIS: Dark Ride

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 11 Dec 2004

Miker wrote:

"Is DARK RIDE 2000 or later? It's one of the best in the noir genre I've ever read. So much that passes as contemporary noir strikes me as mundane and bland, but DARK RIDE is intense. A satisfying reek of desperation, and a fine twist of irony at the end."

Dark Ride was published in 1996. I've got a extra hardcover first that I picked up during a sale at Whodunit, our local independent mystery bookstore
(don't ask me why) that I would happy to send to the first Canadian on this list who asks for it. You pay the shipping and handling costs. Contact me off-list please.

Kent Morgan in Winnipeg

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM