Re: RARA-AVIS: The list

From: E.Borgers ( wbac12034@tiscali.be)
Date: 10 Dec 2004

Juri,

Your list cannot ignore David Peace, if we are speaking of real noir...

The best is to include the title of his cycle of 4 novels: "The Red Riding Quartet". If it's too much for one man, then take "1977" one of the four books that form this tetralogy.

One of the best authors rccently published.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384

Juri Nummelin :

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM