Re: RARA-AVIS: Washington Post's Hansen obituary

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 07 Dec 2004

Richard posted this obit:

"Pointedly, the series finishes with Brandstetter having the same lover for 22 years while his father has swept through nine marriages."

That's not right, is it? It's been a while since I read the series, but didn't Dave's lover die either in or just before the first book, after which Dave mourned him for several books. And didn't it take another book or two for him to get together with the lover he had at the end of the series? When they first met, he was too young, but later ran away to Dave after he reached the age of consent? Am I remembering correctly?

Mark

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM