RARA-AVIS: Re: James M. Cain

From: Tapani Bagge ( tapani.bagge@aina.fi)
Date: 06 Dec 2004

And I think you're absolutely right in this, Etienne. The Postman may be the most influential book in the hardboiled litterature, when you're not thinking of private eye stories. And it is really good.

  Tapani B.

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM