Re: RARA-AVIS: Macdonald, Hammet, Chandler, Compassion, et al

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2004

Brian Thornton wrote:

I'd like to chime in and add my vote for BLACK MONEY, for three reasons. First, I've read all of the others you mention above. I agree that (in my opinion) THE CHILL is the best, or at least my favorite. Second, I've got a copy of BLACK MONEY, so no need to hunt for one. Third, this conversation nudged me to get it off the bookshelf and start it. I'm on page 22 and it's terrific, so I'm thinking I won't be putting it down any time soon.

************ I've got a copy of BLACK MONEY also, which probably makes it better than THE GALTON CASE. I don't really need any new books. I've got plenty on the shelves that are still unread.

miker

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM