Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross Thomas

Date: 04 Dec 2004

In a message dated 12/4/04 7:06:10 AM, writes:

> I wonder if Hollywood has ever been interested in
> Thomas? Perhaps some kind of adaptation would help to
> push Thomas's name forward. Plus, I have a feeling
> Thomas would work very well on screen.

I believe Thomas wrote the original screenplay for Bad Company, starring Lawrence Fishburn and Ellen Barkin, directed by Damian Harris

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!