Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross Thomas

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2004

Yes, that would be sad.

I wonder if Hollywood has ever been interested in Thomas? Perhaps some kind of adaptation would help to push Thomas's name forward. Plus, I have a feeling Thomas would work very well on screen.

(I think Bronson did a movie in the Seventies based on the Bleeck/St.Ives character, but I haven't seen it and don't know anything about it. I don't think Bronson, as much as I like him, was right for St. Ives, anyway.)

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com

$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM