Re: RARA-AVIS: One Ross Macdonald book

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Dec 2004

William Denton < buff@pobox.com> wrote:

<< Let's all read one Ross Macdonald book in January and really have at it. We can look at the writing, the plot, the influence, etc., and all be talking about the same thing.

  That sounds great! I don't mind re-reading anything by MacDonald. Actually, it's only the last three Archers that I haven't read (not counting the recent short story collection, STRANGERS IN TOWN): The Underground Man, Sleeping Beauty, and The Blue Hammer -- and I'm not sure how well they stand up with the other, earlier Archers.

- Duane