RARA-AVIS: Canadian Focus on the Trailer Park Boys

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 30 Nov 2004

Richard Moore wrote:

"But most of all my Canadian focus is the result of receiving a DvD of the first two seasons of "Trailer Park Boys" which is the funniest take on crime since Westlake's Dortmunder. I fell under the sway of Trailer Park Boys from watching BBC America's replaying of the Canadian series, funded in part by the Canadian government. I love the summarizing comment on the DvD: "Big Plans, Small Brains." It is the most brilliant comedy I've seen in years and this comes from a huge fan of BBC America's The Office."

Canadians are getting an early Christmas present on Dec. 12 as Ricky , Julian and Bubbles will be hosting a Trailer Park Christmas Special on Showcase. Hope they aren't back in jail for the holidays.

Kent Morgan