RARA-AVIS: Easyrider

From: Bill Crider ( bcrider@houston.rr.com)
Date: 27 Nov 2004

Mark's comment about Larry Brown's work being accepted by EASYRIDER magazine reminds me of one of the great stories of all time in one of those issues. It was "No-Class Chick." I don't remember who wrote it, but it was a Joe Lansdale story before there were Joe Lansdale stories. A truly memorable piece, and it was collected in a paperback edition of stories from the magazine.

Bill Crider