RARA-AVIS: Cain/Deutsch

From: Douglas G. Greene ( dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 24 Nov 2004

Keith Deutsch, who owns rights to BLACK MASK MAGAZINE, and will co-publish with Crippen & Landru Paul's Cain's FOURTEEN SLAYERS, just called me on the phone. I was worried that his silence had meant that he was ill, but in fact he has been in China for 2 months. He is still interested in doing the book and has all the material -- some of you may have contributed the prefaces whioch will appear with each story -- but he told me he still has to check on something or other. I am not clear on what remains, but he says he will contact me again next week. I hope for the book to be in print early next year . . .

Doug Greene Crippen & Landru