Re: RARA-AVIS: New Spillane

From: Brian Evankovich (
Date: 23 Nov 2004

I have to agree, James. I'll buy anything with Spillane's name on it. I still need to get the two recent collections Max Allan Collins had a hand in, collecting what remains of Spillane's short stories and articles. I hear the last Mike Hammer novel is due someday; I hope it will be worth the wait.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!