RARA-AVIS: Cockfighter/Cheap DVDs

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 20 Nov 2004

Duane, the Cockfighter copy I found was VHS. I wish it had been the DVD with extra footage that Bill Denton wrote about sometime ago. This leads to another question. In his blog, author Bill Crider frequently mentions finding very cheap DVDs of old crime and western TV shows and movies in Walmart and Dollar Stores in Texas. Does anyone know if you can find cheap DVDs of this type in any Canadian stores?

Kent Morgan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM