Re: RARA-AVIS: Former Spies as Spy Writers (was Briarpatch)

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Nov 2004

I was also told that Jean Bruce, the French author of the OSS117 series
(50¹s and 60¹s) was part of the French 2譥 Bureau (French CIA or M15) and/or Interpol as was other French author called Pierre Nord who also worked a lot in BD (graphic novels) such as his ³Terre d¹Angoisse-2譥 Bureau contre Kommandantur² and whose famous book ³Double Crime sur la Ligne Maginot² was made into film...Pierre Nord was also involved in the R鳩stance...

Steve novak...le montois de d鴲oit