Re: RARA-AVIS: Briarpatch

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Nov 2004

Mark wrote:

Did Thomas include a theory on the Kennedy assassination in Briarpatch? In quite a few of his books, he has a character pose a theory, different one each time. Afterwards, I was sorry I hadn't noted them all as I worked through his books.

*************** Nothing about the Kennedy assassination and really no other significant theory about real historical events that I can recall. Well, maybe. In the book, agents for the CIA buy American arms left in Vietnam after the war and sell them to factions in other third world nations that want them.

miker