Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Ken Bruen

From: Michael Robison (
Date: 09 Nov 2004

Jason wrote:

Ken says he'd love to be a guest on the list...If Bill can arrange a time, Ken will join us...

********** That is totally cool. Thanks for asking him, Jason. My request would be to allow at least a month before he does the guest appearance to give some of us a chance to work our way through his oeuvre.

Darn it! I deleted the post that Donna wrote about the one that rated as one of the best books she had ever read. Can you run that one by me again?