RARA-AVIS: Ken Bruen

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2004

I'm going to work (with Bill) on getting Ken to join the list as a guest. I agree, that would be great. Also, I just read a terrific new Jack Taylor short story from Ken called THE DEAD ROOM. It's going to be published by ASAP Publishing as a limited edition book, with illustrations, and I'm writing the introduction for it. I'll post more details about it before pub date approaches....Would be great if Ken didn't stop the Jack Taylor books after number 6, which he's planning to. I don't know how he got the number 6 in his head, but he seems stuck on it...

And, Kent, I'm delighted that you enjoyed Fake I.D.!...A new edition of the book is coming out from No Exit Press in the spring.