RARA-AVIS: AA Fair

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 01 Nov 2004

I really enjoyed Top of the Heap, my first book in the Cool & Lam series. I'm curious, though. This book was almost all Donald Lam. Bertha Cool was there at the beginning and the end, but was largely absent from the middle except for a meeting and a few phone calls to yell at her partner. Is this typical or does she take a more active role in other books in the series?

That's two Hard Case Crime books. Soon is Stansberry's The Confession.

Mark