RARA-AVIS: Re: Jon Jackson

From: Jacques Debierue ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Oct 2004

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison
<miker_zspider@y...> wrote:
> Mario mentioned:
>
> Jon Jackson
>
> ***********
> I've read Higgins and Mosley and I'm aware of Thomas
> and Stark, but I'm not familiar with Jon Jackson.
> When did he write and what do you recommend?

He's a contemporary writer. See his web site:

http://jonajackson.com/

He's of the best crime writers around. I would recommend grabbing whichever one of his books you can find first and diggin into it. Ideally, the series should be read in order, but there is magic in going back (I did that in my rereading of the complete Ross Thomas, an experience I recommend).

Best,

MrT