Re: RARA-AVIS: Raoul Whitfield's Green Ice

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 26 Oct 2004

I read it many years ago and loved it. I had heard about it in a French Fanzine now extinct called Polar and bought it in New york in 1980 in the Gregg Press edition with Intro by Pete Hamill... On the whole I would not try it again ...since there are so many others to try anyway...

At about the same time I bought and read The Dark Fantastic from Stanley Ellin (Mysterious Press-83) which is really worth several readings...I had heard that they were going to republish it...what happened???

Montois